Custom Search
Benefit Cosmetics (UK)
Monday 5 January 2009

Currently on my wishlist......


Benefit Hollywood Glo

I went to buy this product the other day after months of "will i? won't i?" and guess what? It was bloomin sold out! Typical! It is a liquid bronzer which you apply over your make-up and it claims to make everyone "look like an instant celebrity".......Yes plaease!!
I should state however that I have never tried it and I do have my reservations about it, Will it be streaky? Will it make me look orange? However i'm assuming that the coral colour in it prevents it from going orange.
Has anyone tried this before?

1 comments:

Holly said...

I used to have this, it's a great colour but can be a bit tricky to apply! x

Post a Comment

About Me

Contact

If you would like to know more about anything contained in my blog you can e-mail me at lisam2009@hotmail.co.uk

Followers

Kurt Geiger Ltd.

Blog Posts Coming Soon!

  • 100 Followers Give Away
  • Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Review
  • Osis Dust It Review
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Review

My Blog List

My First Blog Award!!

My First Blog Award!!

Another Blog Award!!

Another Blog Award!!