Custom Search
Benefit Cosmetics (UK)
Monday 5 January 2009

16 Facts about moi!

  1. I have a slight obsession with all things purple.....Eyeshadows, bags, shoes, boots, scarves, candles, clothes even my walls are painted purple! (but a nice colour :D)
  2. I love Sex and the city, but thought the film was a complete disappointment (possibly the only person in the word?) and definitely don't think a second should be made.
  3. I study psychology. I love how people's mids work!
  4. I love music so much and i'm at my most happiest when i'm at a gig!
  5. The first beauty product I ever bought was Leichner foundation when i was 14....haha bad days!
  6. My fave perfume is jean paul Gaultier classique although Agent Provocateur is a close contender!
  7. The Places I would most like to vist are Australia, New York and Fiji
  8. If I could be any woman in the world it would be Eva Mendes
  9. I am very very messy! Although not when it comes to appearance strangely enough
  10. I love Gossip Girl, Family guy, and trash tv such as The Hills, laguna beach etc
  11. My natural hair colour is dark brown
  12. I'm addicted to Lush bath products!
  13. I'm the oldest of 3. I have 2 much younger sisters
  14. I'm scared of thunder & lightning
  15. I collect scarves, candles and gig t-shirts :D
  16. I hate silence

Wow, that was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be!

1 comments:

Av said...

Hi there I just found your blog and am enjoying reading it! Come and have a look at mine all made up, chat soon Avril x

Post a Comment

About Me

Contact

If you would like to know more about anything contained in my blog you can e-mail me at lisam2009@hotmail.co.uk

Followers

Kurt Geiger Ltd.

Blog Posts Coming Soon!

  • 100 Followers Give Away
  • Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Review
  • Osis Dust It Review
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Review

My Blog List

My First Blog Award!!

My First Blog Award!!

Another Blog Award!!

Another Blog Award!!