Custom Search
Benefit Cosmetics (UK)
Monday 12 January 2009

Barry M Nail Paint


In a previous post I mentioned that I had purchased Barry M nail paint online which arrived on Thursday. My intention was to start with the neon colours to try something new but at the moment I'm becoming quite a fan of blue nail polish (and it matched my outfit :D) so i've started with with 'Cobalt blue' I thought I had ordered 'navy' but apparently not!
So anyway the picture was took 2 days after I applied it (excuse the messy application I was in a rush) and i'm really quite impressed that it hadn't chipped by then cause any nail polish I apply always chips after a day! The colour is quite dark and people have thought i've been wearing black nail polish but in daylight it looks lovely and it's definitely different with what i'd normally wear so overall i'm very pleased with it. Now I have to 'brave' the more daring colours! I'm actually quite excited about the 'shocking pink' I think i'll have fun trying that out!

3 comments:

Nelly said...

Uhhhh what a great colour! I'll go get one myself now.

Nelly

Lisa x said...

Hey Nelly, Yeah It is a brilliant colour. Still one of my faves! x

Kat said...

I love blue nail polish. I used to have the perfect shade like 10 years ago... It was blue and turned greenish or purplish depending on how the light hit it.

Post a Comment

About Me

Contact

If you would like to know more about anything contained in my blog you can e-mail me at lisam2009@hotmail.co.uk

Followers

Kurt Geiger Ltd.

Blog Posts Coming Soon!

  • 100 Followers Give Away
  • Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Review
  • Osis Dust It Review
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Review

My Blog List

My First Blog Award!!

My First Blog Award!!

Another Blog Award!!

Another Blog Award!!