Custom Search
Benefit Cosmetics (UK)
Thursday 30 December 2010

Katy Perry with no make up!!

(Source: www.hollywoodlife.com)

I have to say I was shocked and relieved when I saw this picture on twitter. It turns out that the gorgeous Katy Perry is human after all! I don't really think it looks like her though!

The usually Flawless Katy Perry


I think it's safe to say that hubby Russell Brand will be in the dog house after posting this picture of Make up free Katy on twitter earlier on. After all no woman likes to be pictured au naturale, especially not for the whole world to see. He did take it down just as quickly as he put it up. Still it was long enough for it to do it's rounds!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a new women! But she looks normal without makeup, like just a real women! Makes you feel better that she is real under all the fake hey!

Lisa x said...

Yeah, totally agree. It made me feel loads better!

Nora said...

I feel the same way! I was shocked but the relieved haha.

Lisa x said...

I think every women in the world felt the same!

Does pose the question though of how much of what we see has been digitally enhanced?
It's a bit like the maybelline and bourjois adverts, none of the products are like the ads! x

Stacey said...

i didnt even think that was Katy ... she still looks tunning though!

UI UX Designers Delhi said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

App Development Company London said...

I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

Post a Comment

About Me

Contact

If you would like to know more about anything contained in my blog you can e-mail me at lisam2009@hotmail.co.uk

Followers

Kurt Geiger Ltd.

Blog Posts Coming Soon!

  • 100 Followers Give Away
  • Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Review
  • Osis Dust It Review
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Review

My Blog List

My First Blog Award!!

My First Blog Award!!

Another Blog Award!!

Another Blog Award!!